Foods that should be eaten before and after exercise.
bd24pw: What many may not know is that exercise before and after meals are not the same. Not all foods can be eaten before or after exercise. Tonic Expert will tell you about it today. Know and adhere to things for better results.
What to eat before exercise or walking:
- Fruit salad
- Fruit smoothie
- Salad (cucumber, fruit, almond and a little olive oil)
- The white part of the egg
- What to eat after exercise or walkingঃ
- Oats, with skimmed / nonfat milk
- Fruit juice
- Salad (baked chicken / fish, avocado, capsicum, nuts, yogurt)
- Pancakes (flour, egg whites, fruit, milk)
- Mince the chicken in the bread, boil the vegetables, grate some egg whites and roll with a little chilli powder.
- Toast (egg white, bread dipped in a little honey and milk)
- Oatmeal (oats, chicken, pulses, a little carrot, cauliflower, capsicum, or other vegetables)
- Salad with pudding (egg white, non fat / skimmed milk, a little fruit),
- Roasted vegetables with grilled chicken
Remember to never exercise on an empty stomach. This is because the calories that are lost as a result of walking or exercise, if you have an empty stomach, then there is pressure on the kidneys and heart. It must be remembered that it should be eaten at least 15-20 / 30 minutes before walking or exercise. Again, it should be eaten 20/30 minutes after exercise. Protein and carbohydrates are rapidly absorbed within 45 minutes of exercise. Care should be taken to ensure that the food is balanced. If you want to build muscle, you have to eat more protein foods. Try to take food from natural resource. Whey protein or milk shake is available in the market. These are harmful to the kidneys and increase uric acid. And if exercise is to lose weight, you need to reduce fat, increase vegetables, fruits and protein. If you do not drink a lot of water, there will be a water shortage and you must keep water with you during exercise. Adhere to food before and after exercise. Just as exercise will keep you healthy, proper diet balance will ensure your well-being in many ways.